For the 11th time in the Nick Saban era, the Alabama Crimson Tide are 4-0 to open the season. Alabama took care of business Saturday against the Southern Mississippi Golden Eagles, picking up a 49-7 victory.
Justin Riley Predictions
(12) PENN STATE AT MARYLAND – PENN ST
(21) USC AT (17)WASHINGTON – USC
NORTHWESTERN AT (8) WISCONSIN – WISCONSIN
(1) CLEMSON AT NORTH CAROLINA – Clemson
MISSISSIPPI STATE AT (7) AUBURN – AUBURN
TEXAS TECH AT (6) OKLAHOMA – OKLAHOMA
(18) VIRGINIA AT (10) NOTRE DAME – NOTRE DAME
NC STATE AT FLORIDA STATE – FSU
(5) OHIO STATE AT NEBRASKA – OH ST
OLE MISS AT (2) ALABAMA – ALABAMA
Santiago Leon is the Head of the Sports Cast. He covers almost every sport: College Football, NFL, Premier League, NBA, MLS, and maybe some college basketball. Founder of sleon productions, he specializes in technology and serves clients with solutions to make their business grow.