- NFL Divisional Playoff Preview
Saturday, Jan. 22nd
Bengals at Titans, 4:30pm
- Bengals beat the Raiders in Wildcard 19-26
- the Bengals ranked seventh in the NFL in passing offense this year.
- The Titans, meanwhile, ranked fifth in rushing offense and will hope to have their centerpiece, running back Derrick Henry (toe), back in the lineup for the first time since Halloween
– Tennessee as a 3.5-point favorite
49ers at Packers, 8:15pm
- 49ers defeated Cowboys
- The 38-year-old Rodgers fell to 0-3 against San Francisco in the postseason when Green Bay suffered a 27-20 road loss in the 2019 NFC Championship Game.
- Green Bay is a six-point favorite
- Garappolo injured but still playing
- Nick Bosa and Fred Warner
Sunday, Jan. 23rd
Rams at Bucs, 3pm
- The Buccaneers (14-4) crushed the Eagles last Sunday in the Wild Card round
- The Rams (12-6) also dominated their playoff-opener, beating the Cardinals, 34-11.
- Tampa Bay is a three-point favorite
- Tristan Wirfs doubtful, come down to the wire
- Bruce Arians fined $50,000 for hitting player
Bills at Chiefs, 6:30pm
- The two sides met in Week 5 earlier this season with the Bills returning the favor in a 38-20 rout that featured 315 yards and four total touchdowns from Buffalo quarterback Josh Allen while Chiefs star passer Patrick Mahomes threw for 272 yards and two picks in 54 pass attempts.
- Since Week 6, Kansas City went 10-2 to close out the regular season before doubling up the Pittsburgh Steelers 42-21 in the Divisional Round.
- Bills put up on the New England Patriots last week in a 47-17 beatdown.
– The Bills’ defense was the best unit in football while the Chiefs embodied a “bend but don’t break” mentality with less-than-average numbers in terms of yards allowed, but they yielded the eighth-fewest points in the league this season.
Santiago Leon is the Founder and CEO of the Sports Cast. He covers NFL, NBA, and world soccer. He’s also founder of sleon productions, which he specializes in technology and serves clients with solutions to make their business grow.