Major League Baseball will begin its new regular season on Thursday, April 1. The Opening Day slate will get underway just after 1 p.m. ET, with the Toronto Blue Jays taking on the New York Yankees in an American League East battle. Every team is scheduled to play on Thursday, and the action is likely to stretch past 1 a.m. on the east coast thanks to a late-night docket that includes contests between the Chicago White Sox and Los Angeles Angels and between the Houston Astros and Oakland Athletics.
Opening Day schedule
(All times U.S./Eastern)
- Toronto Blue Jays at New York Yankees, 1:05 p.m., fuboTV (nationally)
- Cleveland at Detroit Tigers, 1:10 p.m.
- Minnesota Twins at Milwaukee Brewers, 2:10 p.m.
- Baltimore Orioles at Boston Red Sox, 2:10 p.m., fuboTV (regionally)
- Pittsburgh Pirates at Chicago Cubs, 2:20 p.m., fuboTV (regionally)
- Atlanta Braves at Philadelphia Phillies, 3:05 p.m., fuboTV (regionally)
- Arizona Diamondbacks at San Diego Padres, 4:10 p.m.
- Texas Rangers at Kansas City Royals, 4:10 p.m.
- Los Angeles Dodgers at Colorado Rockies, 4:10 p.m., fuboTV (nationally)
- St. Louis Cardinals at Cincinnati Reds, 4:10 p.m.
- Tampa Bay Rays at Miami Marlins, 4:10 p.m.
- New York Mets at Washington Nationals, 7:09 p.m., fuboTV (nationally)
- Chicago White Sox at Los Angeles Angels, 10:05 p.m., fuboTV (nationally)
- Houston Astros at Oakland Athletics, 10:07 p.m., fuboTV (regionally)
- San Francisco Giants at Seattle Mariners, 10:10 p.m., fuboTV (regionally)
Santiago Leon is the Head of the Sports Cast. He covers almost every sport: College Football, NFL, Premier League, NBA, MLS, and maybe some college basketball. Founder of sleon productions, he specializes in technology and serves clients with solutions to make their business grow.