The NFL is back as it kicks off tonight with the Dallas Cowboys going up against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Kickoff at Raymond James Stadium is scheduled for 8:20 p.m. ET.
Cowboys QB Dak Prescott suffered a gruesome ankle fracture last season which derailed what looked to be a very promising campaign. He’s back, and reportedly at full speed.
Buccaneers QB Tom Brady starts his second full season under center in Tampa, and he is looking to pick up right where he left off. The Tampa Bay offense has all 11 starters back after its championship season.
Cowboys at Buccaneers key injuries
• OG Zack Martin (COVID-19) out
• QB Dak Prescott (ankle, shoulder) expected to play
• S Jordan Whitehead (hamstring) out
Cowboys at Buccaneers odds, spread and lines
- Money line: Cowboys +320 (bet $100 to win $320) | Buccaneers -420 (bet $420 to win $100)
- Against the spread (ATS): Cowboys +8.5 (-110) | Buccaneers -8.5 (-110)
- Over/Under (O/U): 51.5 (O: -108 | U: -112)
Santiago Leon is the Founder and CEO of the Sports Cast. He covers almost every sport: NFL, NBA, and world soccer. He’s also founder of sleon productions, which he specializes in technology and serves clients with solutions to make their business grow.