Should the New York Giants Football Team tank this season after having a dismal first half of the season? Jeff Gignac and Victor Arocho discuss after the Giants has started in a dismal start with 2-6 after eight weeks.
Victor Arocho doesn’t believe tanking is the solution because he says most athletes don’t want to lose games.
- Broncos 27 Giants 13
- Giants 29 Washington 30
- Falcons 17 Giants 14
- Giants 27 Saints 21 (OT)
- Giants 20 Cowboys 44
- Rams 38 Giants 11
- Panthers 3 Giants 25
- Giants 17 Chiefs 20
- Nov. 7th – Raiders at Giants
- Nov. 22nd – Giants at Bucs
- Nov. 28th – Eagles at Giants
- Dec. 5th – Giants at Cowboys
- Dec. 12th – Giants at Chargers
- Dec. 19th – Cowboys at Giants
- Dec. 26th – Giants at Eagles
- Jan. 2nd – Giants at Bears
- Jan. 9th – Washington Football at Giants
Should the Giants tank for draft picks?
Santiago Leon is the Founder and CEO of the Sports Cast. He covers almost every sport: NFL, NBA, and world soccer. He’s also founder of sleon productions, which he specializes in technology and serves clients with solutions to make their business grow.